Stainless Steel - Black
The Limited Numbered Edition 1899 Model-A combines elegance and a comfort fit on the wrist:
- American designed and assembled by domestic craftsman using domestic and global materials.
- A smooth and concise 40 mm diameter for easy wearing with long sleeve shirts.
- An accentuating presence on the wrist for both special events and everyday driving.
- The dial is optimized for readability in both light and hard to read settings while preserving the signature Packard script for years of wear.
- A subtle early-century radial pattern completes the design by showcasing an original authentic elegant look.
- Made of durable parts and materials: a Swiss Sellita movement together with a 316L stainless steel case and bracelet ensure long-lasting enjoyment for years to come.
- Own a Packard car? Get your Packard's VIN number engraved on the back of the watch case at no extra cost. Add the VIN number to the Special Instructions section of your shopping bag.
Reserve your debut Packard timepiece by choosing a US state from the list then add it to your shopping bag. Each purchase includes one free admission ticket to The National Packard Museum and 25% of each purchase will be donated to the museum.
GET DETAILS >